The Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for lead generation and sales support efforts in his/her assigned area of responsibility. While the Technical Sales Engineer may have a primary area of responsibility, he/she will be expected to become familiar with company’s portfolio offerings and assist as necessary to bring solutions to the customer.
· Must have experience (minimum 2 years) in technical sales in the water or wastewater market.
· A technical engineering degree is desirable, however, a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline with relevant experience in the water or wastewater market is required.
· Must be able to interpret drawings and technical specifications.
· Ability to get quick results and have demonstrated sales experience in water and wastewater sector.
· Must be a self-starter.
· High integrity and a successful background check will be performed.
· Strong communication skills (oral and written) with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Ability to make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product(s) will meet customer needs.
· Demonstrated ability and strong desire to solve customer problems.