ATC Group Services LLC (ATC) is currently seeking a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) to join our Western Region. The ideal candidate will have at least 15+ years of industrial hygiene experience with 5+ years of direct responsibility managing projects, supervising staff, and providing QA/QC of deliverables. The qualified candidate can be based in any of the following Western Region offices: Seattle, Portland, Denver, Modesto, San Ramon, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas or Los Angeles. We will also consider qualified candidates currently working in Wyoming, Montana, Idaho or New Mexico. The position will report directly to the Western Region, Senior Vice President.
- Provide leadership, training, mentoring and support to all levels of the organization and serve as a regional industrial hygiene, microbial services, and indoor air quality subject matter expert.
- Develop and update proposal, report, plan, and protocol templates for industrial hygiene practice group, disseminate updates to branch managers and project managers.
- Provide peer review of deliverables, e.g. reports, proposals, cost estimates and plans for national, regional and local clients.
- Participate in quarterly conference calls with the national industrial hygiene practice group to discuss program updates, issues, best practices and regulatory changes/impacts.
- Conduct internal audits of projects to ensure project managers are in conformance with ATC industrial hygiene practice group protocols.
- Manage industrial hygiene exposure assessments, microbial investigations, indoor air quality assessments and noise surveys for national, regional and local clients.
- Client relationship management.
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients with environmental regulatory agencies.
- Implement ATC’s health and safety policies and procedures.