As a global, employee-owned organization with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth’s development while preserving earth’s integrity. From more than 160 offices worldwide, our over 6500 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
Golder Associates Inc. is currently seeking a Senior EHS Specialist for the Pittsburgh office located in Wexford, Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing EHS programs, building client relationships, and managing environment, health & safety (EHS) projects. The position’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing senior technical leadership in management of local, regional, and potentially global EHS programs, including client & project management and contributing to strategic planning
- Leading local Industrial Hygiene (IH) program support to clients (such as oil & gas and manufacturing) with a primary focus on comprehensive IH services, including field investigations.
- Preparing or reviewing technical proposals (including scope, schedule, and budget) in response to client needs
- Managing tasks and projects according to client-approved scopes of work, and delivering high quality reports on time and within budget; this includes coordinating work with clients, subcontractors and Golder field personnel, managing and interpreting data, preparing or reviewing reports, and presenting results to clients
- Developing business with new and existing clients in the service area of EHS while collaborating within Golder to expand work to these clients into service areas beyond EHS
- Actively mentoring staff across the organization to develop their EHS expertise
- Introducing junior staff to existing clients, and helping them learn to pursue new business, seek opportunities through regular client contact, and otherwise build an external network