ATC is a national engineering/consulting firm that specializes in environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, and construction materials testing and inspection service. ATC is recognized as one of the nation's leading practitioners of Environmental Consulting, Engineering and Testing.
ATC is currently seeking a Building Sciences Project Manager/Industrial Hygienist to join our Salt Lake City, Utah, Office. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, a solid technical background and an excellent reputation of maintaining client relationships. The position will be responsible for management of asbestos/lead projects, microbial/mold assessment, indoor air quality assessment, and industrial hygiene projects; supervision and mentoring of field staff; preparation and review of technical proposals, cost estimates and reports; and business development.
The primary responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage industrial hygiene project's scope, schedule, budget, staff, and subcontractors for existing public and private sector clients,
- Provide quality assurance/quality control during the preparation of technical proposals and reports,
- Supervise field work and mentor junior staff,
- Client relationship management,
- Prospect for new clients, cross-sell and assist with expanding the client base,
- Act as liaison and advocate for clients with environmental regulatory agencies, and
- Implement ATC's health and safety policies and procedures.