| To Qualify: |
The following minimum qualifications are required for this position:
- Ability and experience managing a program or work group and supervising the activities of subordinate staff; demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, direct, and coordinate the activities of various work teams to complete program implementation work.
- Ability and experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with bureau managers, staff, representatives of other City bureaus, government agencies, business and industry groups, community organizations, and others encountered in the course of work.
- Knowledge of and experience managing watershed planning and stormwater management activities, including an understanding of current practices, regulations, and the social, political and environmental issues influencing program/project development and implementation.
- Knowledge of and experience applying the principles and practices of public administration and service provisioning, including asset management, budgeting, financial planning, contracting, human resources, and the maintenance of public records.
- Ability to communicate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals, including making presentations to public officials and community organizations; ability to interact and communicate effectively, engage in problem solving and team building, conduct negotiations, and facilitate and maintain partnerships.