- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in industrial hygiene, environmental health & safety, or other EHS related field.
- Experience in a health and safety profession.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including experience with group presentations and training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant federal and state laws and regulations regarding environmental health and safety, and laboratory safety.
- Demonstrated computer experience with business software applications, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and project a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of health & safety monitoring/testing equipment.
- Eligible to complete certification as a Certified Industrial Hygienist within one year of hire.
- 3-8 years of experience as an industrial hygienist.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene or Certified Safety Professional (CSP) by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals.