With approximately 700 employees and 25 offices located throughout the Southeast, ESG Operations is one of the nation’s fastest growing utility operations and public works management companies. Our success is based not only on our unique blend of skills and real-world, hands-on experience, but also on an unparalleled commitment to our clients, our associates, and our core beliefs and principles.
ESG Operations, Inc. is actively seeking a Utility Director for our Moultrie, GA Project. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for growth opportunities and challenges please contact us for further information or apply online.
The Moultrie, GA Project consists of the Operations and Management of the City's Water & Wastewater System. The Utility Director will be responsible for the management of 26 Full Time Staff.
As part of the ESG Operations team, the Moultrie Utility Director will be responsible for:
- Managing a multi-discipline work team providing operations, maintenance, and management of wastewater and water treatment departments, wastewater collections and water distribution.
- Analyzing operational process control procedures, maintenance procedures, and instituting changes when necessary to achieve full compliance with all regulatory agency requirements as defined in the service contract with the client.
- Maintaining accurate operational records and preparing reports required by the client and all regulatory agencies.
- Inspecting facilities, evaluating O&M functions, reviewing records and data, interviewing and selecting new personnel, and initiating and recommending new or improved methods or practices.
- Ensuring compliance with City, County, State, and Federal regulations and policies.
- Attending Council meetings and representing the Client and ESG with State and Federal agencies.
We are seeking an experienced “hands-on” Utility Director with the following:
- High school diploma, college degree preferred, any combination of education, experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Eight years of progressively responsible experience in water/wastewater treatment.
- Georgia Class 1 Wastewater and Class 1 Water Operators License (or ability to obtain within 6 months).
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills.
- Strong detail-oriented work style.
- Proven experience in making sound financial, technical, and management decisions.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, short term and long term disability, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be available.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.