Work with some of the most admired corporations in the world, learn, apply, present technical papers, and contribute globally. Our rapidly expanding activities globally have created immediate need for a motivated intermediate level Industrial Hygienist. ISS Inc. provides opportunity to accomplish in five years what normally would take five times more, given the 150+ projects we carry out in 25+ countries. We are recognized globally for our integrity, creativity, agility, comprehensiveness and highest degree of customer satisfaction. We provide flexibility of working from home.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s (required) or Master’s (preferred) degree in industrial hygiene or related field.
- Three to five years of Industrial Hygiene, Environment and Safety experience in pharmaceutical industry, manufacturing or corporate environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Positive attitude, motivated, energized and balanced.
- Ability to work with others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and deliver high quality work on time.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time.
- A strong desire and willingness to learn new skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, time-management, and reasoning skills.
- Perform industrial hygiene assessments for potential health hazards at various workplaces including: Chemical, Particulate, Noise, Vibration, Heat Stress, Ergonomic etc. (Basic knowledge of industrial hygiene instrumentation is needed).
- Conduct industrial hygiene exposure assessments including walk-through surveys, inspections, exposure monitoring and hazard control evaluations.
- Conduct ergonomics assessments, process safety and general safety audits.
- Prepare concise technical reports on the assessments conducted and provide recommendations to eliminate or reduce workplace hazards.
- Interpretation of routine industrial hygiene requirements and regulations.
- Assist Project Managers in coordinating, planning and executing projects.
- Assist in industrial hygiene/safety related training courses, including preparation of web based training.
- Work independently on projects starting from proposal to completion.
About 30% to 50% of travel is required within USA and globally.
Please email resume and expected remuneration to email@example.com