Responsible for assigned technical, administrative and special projects of a large, complex operating department by conducting research, analysis, and evaluations and proposing recommendations for program improvements and more effective service delivery to the public. Coordinates small projects or programs such as evaluating department performance in specific operating areas and recommends actions that will improve efficiency and achievement of goals of the operating units.
Hiring Range: $44,990.40 - $56,180.80
Training and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Public or Business Administration, Environmental, Sciences, Engineering or another related program
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience in a leadership capacity
- Experience as both technical and business resource of a large and complex operational department able to not only understand technical operations of a reclamation facility (including statistical data) but also identify, research and coordinate recommended options and alternatives.
- Prior experience influencing. collaborating and motivating others by promoting enthusiastic cooperation, relationship building and cultivating a team with genuine interest in achieving departmental goals and objectives using new, creative and best practice initiatives.
- Specific experience in water utilities / wastewater operations is preferred
Where you choose to work is one of the most important decisions you can make. We strive to identify a strong, diverse candidate pool and hire the best of the best ... then engage our highly talented team with interesting and challenging work!
Providing the Largo community with superior services in a welcoming and informative manneris our goal. When you decide that you are ready to propel your career to the next level and want to have an immediate impact on improving the Largo community, consider becoming part of our team! For more information and job description, please go to: www.largo.com/jobs